Website Privacy Notice
This website privacy notice describes how Kingdom preschool protects and makes use of the information you give us when you use this website.
If you are asked to provide information when using this website, it will only be used in the ways described in this privacy notice.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
The Data Protection Officer with responsibility for monitoring this privacy notice is Penny Seward.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information relating to special offers and surveys
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from our setting, enabling us to deliver improved services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other information we feel may be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or email for market research reasons
How we collect information
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information such as how many people use the website and what pages they visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package to help improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website
- Test content on our website
- Store information about your preferences so that the website can present information that is relevant and interesting
- Recognise when you return to our website
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website we will store these on our CRM system and may send you automated emails regarding services that could be of interest or relevance to you.
To unsubscribe from our CRM system and to stop receiving further emails from us you can:
- Unsubscribe from the email sent to you by changing your preferences
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to do so.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We will always hold your information securely and follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.kingdompreschool.org.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s privacy policies fully.
If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact Penny Seward
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/